Iowan's death blamed on contaminated chicked salad

posted by 1430 KASI -

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says an Iowan died after eating salmonella-contaminated chicken salad that was sold at Fareway stores.  The recent CDC report says 265 people in eight states were affected by the food, which was recalled in February.  More than 90 people were hospitalized after eating the chicken salad.  It was manufactured by Triple T Specialty Meats in Ackley and was sold at stores in Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska and South Dakota earlier this year.

Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.