Gas leak kills Iowa family in Mexico

posted by 1430 KASI - 

Tests continue after an autopsy determined an Iowa family was killed by a toxic gas while on vacation in Mexico. A coronor is running more tests to identify the gas. Kevin and Amy sharp and their children Sterling, and Andrianna of Creston were found dead in a vacation condo on Friday.  Mexican investigators say suicide and violence have been ruled out. Family members say the bodies of the Sharp family will be brought back to Iowa this week.

title

Content Goes Here