Marshalltown carbon monoxide poisoning not fatal

Marshalltown fire officials have made a correction to a statement issued earlier this week in Sunday's carbon monoxide poisoning of people at local chruch.  They now say no one died in the incident. 15 people were hospitalized--five of them were airlifted to hospitals in Des Moines and Iowa City. Fire officials say the source of the carbon monoxide was a large, gasoline-powered generator in the basement of the building that was being used as a church.

title

Content Goes Here