Water heater gas leak killed Iowa familiy

posted by 1430 KASI -

A gas leak from a water heater is blamed for killing an Iowa family on vacation in Mexico. A relative says the US Consulate in Mexico has confirmed the gas leak as the cause of the deaths of Kevin Sharp, 41, Amy Sharp, 38, Sterling Sharp, 12, and Adrianna Sharp, 7, of Creston. Their bodies were found Friday in a vacation condo in Mexico. The Mexican state prosecutor’s office says it's too soon to comment about whether the owner of the condo could be held liable. The Sharps' bodies are expected to arrive in Iowa Wednesday.

Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.